Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day One- Getting past Lunch!

Me at 182.0 my heaviest

My Mom and I(at 135.0) 
I am Ashley, 24, work full time, go to school part time, I learning the automotive repair business from my father and hope to take over the family repair business. But that's not what this is for...

I lost about 30ish pounds starting from Thanksgiving (Nov 2011) to about beginning/middle of January 2012. I went from 165.0 to 133.0 using Herbalife. I have kept the weight off for the most part but this morning I woke up and I am 145.5 pounds. WOW. This Stinks. 

My clothes are getting tighter and more importantly my life is revolving around food. I work 7:30-5:30 Monday-Friday and 8:00am-2:00pm on Saturday. I hated to work out before I started Herbalife (herbalife.com), once I got more energy and started being more active... I loved working out, I did Bikram's yoga and got a membership to Planet Fitness and it was great. I drink two shakes a day and have some types of protein and veggies for dinner. 1200 calories and 100g of protein is my daily goal. 

Well we moved into a new place and its inconvenient to cook because we share the kitchen. So we just eat out every night. That combined with my love of cupcakes, cake pops, cakes, just anything sweet makes for a bad mix. I have been dealing with life issue as well so I just kind of had this "I don't care" I'm just going to eat motto. I even made a food log and started writing down everything I eat and I got so depressed on how much I had been eating, I just ate more. 

Well everyday this week I've tried to get back on track and I failed. Today I had a shake and vitamins for breakfast, the rest of my day will go like this:

Morning Shake 210 calories and 26g protein (already had)
Blueberry Chobani 140 calories 14g protein 
Lunch Shake 210 calories 26 g protein

depending on how hungry I am I will have a snack no later than 2:30
Vanilla Almond Protein Bar 140 calories and 10 g protein

GO TO Bikrams YOGA 6:30PM-8:00PM 

Shower, eat a Lean Cuisine 200-300 calories and 16-21g of protein

I am trying to familiarize myself with blogs so thanks for your patience, I want to be 120lbs after this is over so my journey begins here. 12:00 is approaching! 



No comments:

Post a Comment